Monday, December 21, 2009

Back to CVS

Today is 7dp5dt.

I made a special snowy trip out to the drugstore because I am going nutty.
And when I got there, I stood in front of the home pregnancy test section for about 5 minutes today, debating to buy or not to buy.

I chose to not buy.

I am seriously frozen by fear by the possibility of knowing the outcome. I'd rather just get my period and find out that way.

I've googled every possible symptom I am having, and they are all related to progesterone, so there is no reason to believe that they are real and not due to the 200mg I am taking daily.

My gut says to be prepared for a negative on Wednesday.

On the plus side, I got a job. More on that another time, but I am pretty pleased!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your job and congrats on having the willpower to resist POAS. Symptoms shmymptoms! And BFNs when POAS don't count for much either - have you seen EB's news on ivf40plus? She didn't have symptoms, either, and got 2 BFNs and preggers! Wishing the same for you!!!
    Love,
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! POAS makes me batty. Really batty. Congrats on the new job--can't wait to hear about it! Hoping for a very happy holiday for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you - the longer you can wait, the saner you'll stay! Of course, I'm always the one yelling at people to go test already...so I'll refrain just this once :). I hope the symptoms are much more than just progesterone-related!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you won the battle that I lost! I just got back from CVS armed with a 3-pack of FRER tests ;). Normally I am not ever a POASer but this time I'm oh-so-tempted. I'm only 3dp3dt so I need to decide if I want to start tomorrow with testing if the trigger is out of my system or if I wait until 7dp3dt to actually start testing for pg. I'll probably chicken out of both tho ;).

    Anyway best of luck on Wednesday!!!!! And I want to hear about that job!

    ReplyDelete