My pregnant 33 y.o. coworker is bugging the living sh*t out of me. And not because she is pregnant, but because she is being ridiculous. Here's how:
- She told her whole family and some of her friends that she was pregnant right after a positive pregnancy test
- She told people in the office at 11 weeks (OK, this one isn't so bad...)
- She is fully in maternity clothes at this point. (Seriously? My view is that you get bored with your limited stock of maternity wear and so should hold off before you go all in...)
- She has stopped regular exercise and is going to prenatal yoga.
- We took the subway to a meeting and she asked someone for a seat
- Her mom bought her a crib and they set it up in the room that she now refers to as the nursery.
Yeah, yeah -- I know that I should just mind my own business and shut up, but she's 14 weeks pregnant for chrissakes. The crib is what really put me over the edge. It's just ridiculous that they already put it together. Absurd.
OK. That's all. I'm sure there will be more, but for right now that's all the cattiness I can muster.